KM GLOBAL CONSULTING works in association partners who are business development experts, specialising in turnkey human resources, recruitment, project management, organisational design and development and interim management solutions. Each partner of the team is hand picked in order to provide effective solutions to meet the client organisation’s business objectives and transformation needs.
We are fully committed to empowerment principles, and have forged mutually beneficial associations, mainly with self-employed professional women. Our associates are highly skilled experts in their fields of operation. The partners and associates have handled numerous projects, both together and severally, in all fields of human resource, organisational design and development, change management as well as business and ITC management.
- To be the long-term strategic partner of choice in providing high quality business and human resource solutions and services to our clients, enabling them to meet their business objectives.
- To promote business best practices through the provision of organisational and human resource solutions and services.
- To be the leading association of black women owned organisations in Africa, offering comprehensive, leading edge and innovative business solutions to the private and public sectors.
- Sound business and economic principles
- Leading edge, innovative solutions
- Integrity and professionalism
- Added value and constructive engagement
- Integration of experience, business acumen and expertise
- Skills transfer and capacity development