Purpose of the Position
- Reporting to the Corporate and Shared Services Executive Director
- The successful candidate will manage the farm with both organic and EU GMP Cannabis cultivation facilities to ensure that planned maintenance is carried out, that all ground maintenance, repairs and periodic maintenance is conducted, ensuring compliance to the OHS Act.
- Manage all the relevant facilities, management of all service providers, the staff within the farm as to ensure that all aspects of the facilities are always functional.
Key Performance Areas
- Directs and controls outcomes associated with utilization, productivity and performance of personnel within the Facilities sub-business unit;
- Plan, monitor, and control the budget for Facilities Management;
- Manage and control an effective Facilities Management support function for the company;
- Manage and control all processes involved in the maintaining of the company to ensure that building and cultivation tunnels’ maintenance and repair responsibilities are delivered and to ensure that cleaning and maintenance are delivered;
- Maintain and develop the agreed services which support and improve the effectiveness of the farm staff primary activities;
- Manage the OHSA component of the farm and the company as a whole.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/related qualification is required;
- At least 5 years’ experience in facilities management;
- Knowledge of OHS Act and other facilities management regulations;
- Extensive experience in leading and managing people;
How to Apply
Please email a detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com stating FM-LSO in the subject line.