AIM Group is looking for a young, talented and energetic individual who is a Lesotho National, with the skills and experience to take on the role of Client Service Lead. He/She will be entrusted with providing support for a specific product, and from time to time will be given the opportunity and tasked with developing new products from concept to deployment in market.
About the Role
The Clients Services Lead will be responsible to ensure smooth adoption and operations of the Electronic KYC or any other products utilized by AIM Group’s client in Lesotho. The Client Service Lead should have a good understanding of the product he/she is entrusted with and be able to demonstrate and present the product to existing client users (how to use) as well as potential clients to aid in development of new business opportunities.
This will include support with change-management within internal client processes, support with adoption of solution at agent level, stakeholder management, meeting coordination and product support, requiring your involvement in various stages of product development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the conduit between the Lesotho client and AIM Group HQ in Dar-es-Salaam where most of the day-to-day back-office product support will be centralized
- Identify and suggest areas for optimization and/or enhancement, and contribute to the product’s strategic direction for AIM Group
- Conduct Forensic investigations when there are any service disruptions or downtime, to identify and account on commercial impact
- Design and build systems and processes geared towards service expansion, diversification and revenue growth with existing clients
- Engage closely with the Support Supervisor, to engage users of the product in their environments to identify experiences and resolve challenges they may be experiencing
- Assist to ensure that the Support Supervisor is able to provide plans, monitor progress and deliver on the required and appropriate support needed by different user teams in different areas
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business or a related field from a reputable educational institution
- Project management certifications, PMP or Prince2 Certification would be an advantage
- Experience working within telecommunications environments and high-paced environment – a plus
- Experience in Technology and software development
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team of individuals with a variety of skills and attitudes
- Ability to lead a team, project and/or task when required – especially in difficult times
- Ability to do field work, including engaging with agents, merchants and software users on the ground, provide training support and human centered design
- Ability to assess simple and complex problems that arise from day-in-day-out activities, make decisions and take actions where necessary to bring out positive results
- Ability to handle administrative tasks from time to time such as billing follow up and billing support with client
- Should be fluent (spoken and written) in English and Sesotho
- Good oral, written communication skills.
How to Apply
All applications must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org stating AIM-CSL-LSO in the subject line.