IPS is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development. (http://www.akdn.org/akfed). Their companies in the food sector are among the leading food manufacturers and processors in East and Central Africa. Their products may be found in all leading supermarkets in the region as well as in the Middle East and Europe, they are keen to grow our existing business and expand into new markets.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, define and investigate new products/opportunities with a view of proposing complete feasibility to the board for possible investment/implementation.
- Investigate any existing projects identified by the company with a view of commercialization.
- Develop and implement strategies, objectives and budgets to exploit business opportunities.
- Analyze business/market trends, product line development, changes in future demand, competition and contacts.
- Implement strategies for developing existing products into existing markets as well as new markets.
- Be responsible for market intelligence
- Strengthen relations and maintain linkages between customer, sales and marketing and production.
- A Bachelors’ degree in any numeric discipline.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration or related field will be an advantage.
- 3 years experience gained in a relevant capacity.
- Commercial acumen and awareness is key.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A ‘can do attitude’ and innovative thinking.
- Good leadership and organization skills.
- Proficiency of computer application packages.
How to Apply
All applications must be addressed to KM Global Consulting and sent directly to email@example.com stating IPS-BD-Kenya in the subject line.