Purpose of the Role
- This role will supervise and work towards ensuring a proper implementation of company policies, strategies, objectives, recruitment, performance management, training & development and talent management.
Key Performance Areas
- Conducting interviews, recruiting and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counselling staff on HR policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling hearings and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Ensure accurate record of time keeping and accurate processing of payroll.
Qualification and Skills
- Proven working experience as an HR Supervisor or relevant experience.
- HR Management Diploma/Degree
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a Metal & Engineering Industries sector.
- Technical knowledge of HR practices/policies related to employment, recruitment and selection.
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
All applications must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org stating CT-HR-LSO in the subject line.