Reports to: Senior Programme Coordinator
Location: Thaba Tseka
Key Performance Areas
- Oversee implementation of project activities in the district
- Serve as a contact person at district level
- Supervise and support volunteers activities
- Supervise and support data clerks in collecting data and reporting
- Coordinate community and districts events
- Support roll-out of Comprehensive Sexuality Education curriculum in schools
- Report project activities to District Health Management Team’s and the project Coordinator.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Assist the management from time to time as may be required.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree in social sciences, or any other related with knowledge of health, child protection and education issues.
- 3 years’ experience in HIV related field, working with adolescents and young people.
- Experience in peer education programme.
- Ability to train, coach and mentor supervisees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to function with mature judgement, tact and diplomacy ensuring that Sentebale policies and procedures are consistently complied with at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills, a team player and orientation with sensitivity to issues of cultural diversity.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including occasional evenings and weekends as may be necessary.
- Ability and flexibility to travel as needed, including overnight stays.
- Ability to sustain excellent relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
How to Apply
All applications with subject line “District Coordinator: Thaba Tseka” in PDF format must be emailed to:
|Recruitment Agency:||KM Global Consult.|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Koantlane Molefi.|
|Telephone Number:||+266 58866774/62866774.|
- Only email applications (covering letter, CV, certified copies of educational certificates and ID or passport) will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the screening outcomes. If you have not been contacted within 5 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Closing date for applications is 9th April 2021, 5pm.
- No late applications will be accepted.