PATH’s success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Their talent acquisition team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when they hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for collaboration. The role of the recruiter is to partner with PATH employees to attract and hire top talent. Successful recruiters are strategic advisors who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches. Specific responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships with client teams and serve as a strategic advisor on recruiting matters.
- Quickly become knowledgeable about client teams’ projects and labor markets, and challenges to attracting talent to the job, project or team.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout search.
- Advise hiring manager on networking, sourcing, and recruiting strategies and provide recommendations for attracting diverse applicants.
- Review resumes, interview candidates, lead post-interview discussions, and manage candidate communication and expectations.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewers.
- Facilitate approvals,provide hiring team with networking emails and sample interview questions, and schedule interviews.
- Guide hiring manager to make fair hiring decisions and determine competitive offers following PATH practices.
- Negotiate job offer, coordinate reference and background checks, and ensure candidate records are accurate and complete.
- Utilize applicant tracking system from requisition to hire, ensuring compliance with PATH policies and applicable laws.
- This is a great opportunity for an HR professional who wants to specialize in recruiting or for a specialist recruiter who wants to transition into the development sector.
- Proven effectiveness leading talent searches while demonstrating professionalism, discretion, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated success working well in a team environment with highly technical and administrative staff while also acting and thinking independently.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and keep others apprised of progress.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment and applying effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven success using online recruiting tools and strategies to identify talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and online sourcing techniques.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese language
College degree plus a minimum of three years of HR experience that includes recruiting. Demonstrated experience with job analysis, passive and active candidate sourcing, interviewing, and salary determination and negotiation. Experience recruiting for government (USAID or DFID) funded roles preferred.
Years of Experience:
5+ to 7 Years
Level of Education:
4 Year Degree
How to Apply
All applications must be sent directly to email@example.com stating PATH-R-Moz in the subject line.